Family Law, Bankruptcy and Juvenile Dependency Attorney serving the Central Florida counties of Orange, Osceola, Lake and Seminole. Protecting Your Rights!!

We provide legal counsel in all areas of family law including divorce, child custody (time-sharing)/support issues, alimony, paternity, modifications and pre and post nuptial agreements. Our practice also focuses on Chapter 7 Bankruptcy and Juvenile Dependency.
Failure to speak with an attorney early in your case can often lead to unfortunate long-term consequences and ultimately jeopardize the successful resolution of your case. At St. John Law our primary goal in every case is to protect your interests and your rights and to resolve your case in an effective manner. Hiring an attorney as soon as your case begins is critical-and can save you money, time and avoid the risk of making mistakes that cannot be corrected. Just as every case is unique and requires close individual attention, all lawyers are not alike. Your choice of an attorney can affect your personal and financial life for many years after the final judgment is signed.

Divorce and Family Law Attorney

If you have a legal issue involving divorce, child custody & support, alimony, paternity, modifications or other family law matters and you need an attorney, we can help. Attorney St. John is an experienced Florida Family Law Attorney who understands the law and the emotional issues that surround family law cases. Let his experience and personal attention make the difference in your case.

Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Attorney

Filing for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy is not a decision that is easily arrived at; however, sometimes it is the best-or only-option. If financial circumstances have caused you to get behind on your bills; if creditors have been harassing you, maybe calling you at all times of the day and night and leaving threatening messages, if you hesitate to pick up the phone when it rings, then a properly prepared and filed bankruptcy can put a stop to all of that. Immediately upon filing your bankruptcy petition an automatic “stay” goes into effect and creditors are notified. The “stay” forbids creditors from pursuing all collection efforts against you. Chapter 7 bankruptcy can give you much needed breathing room as well as a fresh start. Attorney St. John has the experience to help you decide if filing for bankruptcy is in your best interest and will be honored to help you move forward if you decide to do so.

Juvenile Dependency Attorney

Juvenile Dependency issues nearly always create havoc and cause pronounced division between the parents themselves and their minor children. Florida’s juvenile dependency laws, and the dependency court system, can be confusing, scary-frustrating! If you are in jeopardy of losing your children because of allegations of abuse, neglect or abandonment, you need an attorney who knows and understands dependency law and who will fight to protect your parental rights. Attorney St. John will help you understand the process for getting your children back. This can include defending you against the State’s petition or coordinating with the State to create a case plan that will allow you to keep your children or get them back as quickly as possible. Whatever it takes to bring your family back together, Attorney St. John is dedicated to achieving that goal.

St. John Law provides legal services to clients in Orange, Osceola, Lake and Seminole Counties, including the cities of Orlando, Winter Garden, Ocoee, Windermere, Kissimmee, Poincianna, Casselberry, Maitland, Longwood, Sanford, Lake Mary, Heathrow and others. Call St. John Law at 407-312-7051 and schedule an appointment.

Family Law

Do you need experienced legal help with a family law matter involving divorce, child support or time-sharing, modifications or other family law issues, then please give attorney Paul St. John a call at (407) 312-7051for a free consultation.

Ch.7 Bankruptcy

Tired of being harassed by creditors or finding overdue notices in your mailbox, a properly filed bankruptcy can give you much needed breathing room and a fresh start. Call attorney Paul St. John at (407) 312-7051for a free consultation.

Juvenile Dependency

If you are in jeopardy of losing your children because of allegations of abuse, neglect or abandonment you need an experienced attorney  in the confusing world of Juvenile Dependency. Call attorney Paul St. John for a free consultation.

“Attorney St. John handled my divorce in such a professional, and personable manner. He made the experience simple and tried to get everything done without having to endure costly mediation. I recommend this attorney to anyone seeking a divorce without the hassle”
Patricia • CLIENT
“I endorse this lawyer. Mr. St. John is very knowledgeable in Family Law as well as experienced in litigation. You are in good hands when you have Mr. St. John as your counsel!”
Carol P